Friday, March 11, 2016

Saturday Sparks Link Party 158

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 158!

The first day of Spring will be here in a little over a week and I can't wait. Luckily, there are plenty of Spring related posts throughout blog land that help to soothe my soul.

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
~ Robert Frost

Now, lets get this weeks party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 157.



Spring Bouquet in a Garden Urn at Old Things New



DIY Pom Pom Bunny Garland at Designs by Miss Mandee


Spring is in the Air at The Boondocks Blog



Easter Bunny Garland at Savvy Apron



How to Grow Wheatgrass for Juicing & Decorating at Dreams Factory



Pretty Pastel Easter Planner: Free Instant Download at Krafty Owl



My New Wall Plate Rack at Fabby's Living



Breakfast Blessings Pancake Muffins at Baking for Blessings



Za'atar Spice Mix at Kiku Corner



Chickpea Jalapeno Salad at The Whole Serving


Deluxe Chocolate Cheesecake at Lou Lou Girls


Gluten-Free & Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes at Ilkas Blog


Irish Soda Bread at Thel's Kitchen


Little Irish Girl Cookies at Living on Cloud Nine 

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzanne for featuring my Irish Soda Bread. I am honoured. And also thanks for hosting another great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my pancake muffins and for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Bunny Garland with these other great feature. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was scrawling down and looking at the wonderful Spring features and thinking maybe I should start on my Easter décor after St. Pat's, which is what I'm posting tonight... I was
    suddenly with a great surprise to see my rack featured among all your wonderful other features!
    Thank you so very much Suzanne, you sure made my weekend! Now I will take my feature button home. Oh! I have an Irish Soda Bread too.
    Thank you for hosting again and enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! Thank you so much for featuring my Little Irish Girl Cookies! Making another batch tomorrow in fact!! Just love your blog and linky party. Happy weekend sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for the feature, so happy to be here!
    Have a lovely day,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you SO much for featuring my Spring Bouquet! You are the best :)
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of the Spring features. Especially love the Spring Bouquet in an urn! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting and wishing you a fantastic weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really ready for Spring too, Suzanne! The winter was pretty easy but I'm ready for warmer weather and gardening. Thanks so much for the party. Hope it's nice and warm there this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party. Hugs. M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my pom pom bunny garland! You've made my day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you've made is totally beautiful! I like your pom pom bunny garland a lot, Mandee. It can be a unique Easter giveaway.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top