Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Couple More Phone Wallets

I had such fun making my Cell Phone Wallet that I decided to make a couple more. I made some slight variationss from the first version.
Fabric loops and D-Rings were placed at different positions on these two new wallets. I probably won't use a wristlet strap, but have the option of adding one later if I change my mind.
A geometric black and white print was used for the exterior of this clutch.
In keeping my faith, a cross serves as a reminder of 'His' love.
The interior lining fabric continues the black and white color scheme.
A chevron print was used for the pockets.
This next clutch was made with a gray and white print that caught my eye.
Sweet angel wings adorns this carryall.
A gray and white chevron print lines the wallet....
....and a darker gray print was used for the pockets. In case you were wondering, the pattern is from Shawna Lane Designs.
Fabric choices really do change the overall appearance of the wallet. I lean toward neutral and soft shades these days and my trio of wallets reflect that.

Linking up to the following parties:
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the grays and patterns. Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the additional fabric patterns you used on these next two cell phone wallets, and the way you mixed the prints. I don't think I have the sewing skills to attempt something like this, but I did get a pattern just yesterday for a simple fold-over clutch. I want to mix prints for the clutch and lining, so I am studying how you put fabrics together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Suzanne. The patterns are great and you've done such a great job on them. Love the cross and angel wings too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so nice! Are you selling them? You could, ya know. I love this kind of case for my iPhone. Following on Pinterest. I found you on the gDaySaturday hop. Glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little phone wallets. I have two leather ones, didn't pay much for them, but I may have to try my hand at making some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great looking phone wallets. It is hard to believe that you made these yourself -- they look that good! I have a friend who has a phone wallet, but it is made of silicone adhesive that sticks to his phone. I wonder if you could make a wallet with an insert like that. It would be very cool. Thanks for sharing this!

    Spencer James | http://www.snugwallet.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top